I am so excited to tell you all about My Little Goody Box. I am a huge fan of Sensory Play when it comes to babies development and so when I was offered a box of sensory items from my little goody box, I was more than pleased to receive one.
My Little Goody Box supplies sensory boxes and toys that support play, learning and development.
Sensory play is so important when it comes to a babies development. The way a child learns is through discovery and they use their senses to make these discoveries. Plus the find using their new found senses amazing and it is something they just love to do. Have you noticed that a baby constantly puts things in their mouth? A lot of people think this is just teething when actually it is also a great way of discovering.
We was sent their Deluxe Sensory Box which includes a huge range of items.
We was super impressed with the amount packed into this box and it was so exciting looking through it to find out exactly what was inside for Henry to enjoy. My partner was also super impressed with all that he found inside.
I think it is great that it all comes prepared for you in one box with lots that you will need. Before I was approached by My Little Goody Box, I was already in the process of making a sensory box but I actually found it really hard and time consuming trying to find everything I needed. For example, could I find a little wooden hoop and ribbon anywhere in my local shops? Nope! This box means that it just takes all that hassle of shopping around and provides all you need in one box.
So whats inside the box?
3. Foil Blanket - This is great for them to look at or lay on, they will love the shine and reflections, also the sound it makes when they roll around.
4. Light up textured ball. - The flashing light captures babies attention plus they will love the bumpy texture to it. Henry was mesmerized by the light.
6. Organza Scarf - Babies love these, they are bright and colourful, and easy to hold. They have a great different texture to them and they are also see through which is perfect for peek a boo and looking through.
7. Punching Balloon - When blown up this is great to baby to be able to hit and kick.
8. Tube of Bubbles - Babies love to watch the movement of the bubbles as they float around.
9. 2 Egg shakers - These make a brilliant sound for baby to hear. Plus when they get a bit older they will love to be able to hold them and shake them.
11. Bath Book - Perfect for taking sensory play to the bath, plus its waterproof for baby to put into their mouth.
12. Cube Rattle - Babies will love the sound this makes but also the shape of it and the bright colours.
13. Rubber bath toys or Flashing Duck - Perfect for baby to start to hold and again they will love looking at the bright colours.
14. Scent in a Organza Bag - Perfect for introducing scent to a baby.
Sensory items are great for babies but a lot of them do pose a hazard risk and so are for adults to use with their babies rather than the babies play with them alone.
If your interested in getting a sensory box and would like to see what boxes they have on offer. Head to the My Little Goodie Box website to see more.
what a adorable baby.ReplyDelete
This lovely lot would be perfect for my grandson.ReplyDelete
These look fab my son loves sensory toysReplyDelete
What a fabulous selection. A really lovely gift for a new baby.ReplyDelete
Beautiful sensory toys i have started buying for my children , they both have tantrums and are very angry at times and these seem to help . I love the duckReplyDelete
These are beauties learning and funReplyDelete