Lily is now a whole 18 months old and in the last 6 months she has learnt so much and changed so much and grown so much. She is so clever, and sweet and lovely and a little cheeky monkey all at the same time.
To celebrate Lily turning 18 months. We would like to offer you the chance to win the bundle of things lily loves. It includes
Peppa Pig Colouring
Peppa Pig Stickers
Peppa Pig Book
Paw Patrol Chocolate
Foam Shapes to stick with
Bear Paws Fruit Treats
- I can now walk all by myself
- I can Run
- I now sleep in my own room
- I still haven't slept through the night
- I still cuddle my bunny and also Winnie the Pooh at night
- When I am asked, Do you want to go to bed, sometimes I take myself there.
- I can close the curtains before I go to bed and open them in the morning
- I Love to drink a bottle of milk before bed, but still have mummy's milk in the middle of the night.
- I try to jump but my feet don't leave the floor yet
- I can climb and sometimes try to climb things I shouldn't
- I now have 12 teeth with 4 more coming
- I love my food and eat most things but my favourites are cheese and apple
- I now can use a spoon, though I still use my hands a lot
- I'm drinking from a free flow water bottle and I hardly ever spill
- I know where my teeth are and can say teeth
- I can brush my own teeth, though mummy always helps me do it properly
- I use the potty for poo's and wee's and wave goodbye to it when it gets flushed away
- I tell my mummy when I need a poo by rubbing the side of my legs and shouting Pooooooooo
- I try to put my own shoes on all the time
- I still use my dummy to sleep and when I'm grumpy
- Im mostly wearing 12-18 months old clothing but also some 9-12 months
- My Favourite things on Tv are Peppa Pig and Bing - I can say them both
- I love to play with a variety of toys but mostly love my books
- I will sit with a book and babble like I'm reading out loud
- I Love to colour, draw and stick
- Im not keen on sand and water play, sometimes I will paint
- I love to sing and dance
- My favourite songs are twinkle twinkle and heads shoulders knees and toes, I will sing them and do the actions
- If I see a shape on the floor (Eg a grate outside) I will stand on it and bop, mummy can't work out if I'm dancing or trying to jump
- I love my 3 cats, I will go to them and gently stroke them and say awwwww
- I know where my head, shoulders, knees and toes and hands are, but sometimes when mummy says toes I get confused and point to my nose
- I know where my nose, mouth, eyes and ears are
- I now know many words, to many to list. Some are shoe, keys, ball, bubbles, owl, chicken, bird...
- I know what most animals are and point to them when asked. I also know foods and some objects.
- I know what noises farm animals make and that lions and dinosaurs go Rah
- I say hiya and bye bye and wave when leaving
- I know the rooms of the house and where to go to get to them
- I know what a phone is and will put it to my ear, walk around and talk
- When I hear the word Din Dins I head straight to my highchair
- I search for daddy around the house during the day when he is at work shouting daddy daddy
- I know what a baby is and will say baby if I see one
- When I play with my dolls I know how to put them to bed and put a blanket over them and feed them a bottle.
- I will give them a cuddle and a kiss and pat them on the back
- I've started to have tantrums and If I get told no I will throw whatever Im holding to the floor and then lie on the floor and cry
- Sometimes if I'm told no, I will do as I'm told but shake my head in agreement that I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing.
- I know when I'm doing something I'm not meant to, I will give a cheeky smile
- I'm starting to get really shy with people and turn away when they talk to me
- Im not keen on children my own age and run away from them, I prefer older children
- I still love to point to things and ask what they are
- I can climb stairs, although I'm not meant to.
- I know how to blow a kiss
- I Love to build and I'm good with shape sorters and puzzles
- I get really frustrated and yell out loud if I can't do something
- I still barely have any hair, I take after my Daddy
- Sometimes I get called HE, this really annoys mummy
- When a police car or ambulance drives past I run to mummy to be lifted so I can be lifted to see it out the window
- I ALWAYS run away when mummy tries to put my coat on
- I am extremely ticklish
- I know what a train is but call it a choo choo
- I wave to aeroplanes in the sky and say bye bye
- I am VERY clingy to my mummy and want to be with her ALL the time
- I rarely get ill and have only had the sniffles or a cough a few times
- I have started to get Eczema on my tummy and legs
- I obsess over my scrapes and scratches and constantly point to them and say boo boo
- I find it funny to make mummy chase me when I need to get dressed
- I always want to eat what mummy is eating even if I don't like it
- Ive started to mimic counting and will count mummy's fingers
- I point to myself and say Meeeeee
- I hate cake and ice cream
- I love music and will bob and sway to it
- I will applaud after people finishing singing or the music stops or if some one says YEAHHHH or says well done.
- I love the park, I can say swing and point to them when I want to go on them
- I know how to rock a rocking horse by moving back and forward
- I can walk up steps outside all by myself
- I love soft play and my favourite activity there is the slide and soft steps
- I copy daddy a a lot, I pretend to snore and be asleep.
- I copy mummy a lot, I pretend to take photographs using my camera like mummy does.
- I can't say no yet, but will shake my head if I don't want to do something
- I wear size 4 shoes
- Before bed I always wave bye bye to daddy and point my finger out to touch his
- I hate going in the pram and kick my legs when mummy tries to put me in
- I Love playing with bubbles in the bath
- I will splash loads in the bath now and made big puddles on the bathroom floor
- I hate getting out the bath and always cry
- I can brush my hair
- I love to chase pigeons and squirrels
- I know how to wipe my own face and my nose
- I will wash myself in the bath
- I love to clean, If mummy gives me a wetwipe I will wipe everything
- I love to sweep the floor with mummy's big brush
- I have only drawn on the walls with crayon once, luckily mummy could wipe it off
- I will help mummy with the washing and put it in the washing machine, I also help by pulling it off the maiden when its dry, sometimes I choose to do this all by myself and I don't understand why mummy gets annoyed and keeps putting them back on the maiden
- I nap for 1 hour and a half to 2 hours a day if at home. I will nap in the pram to
- I copy mummy and daddy when they sneeze and say achooo
- My favourite game is chase and I will laugh so hard if mummy or daddy chases me
- I like to put things that are bracelet shaped on my arms and say pretty
- I love opening and closing doors
- I love the green man at the crossing and point to him each day excitedly
- I love pressing buttons, I can now reach the lift button for our flat
- In the morning I will get mummy her slippers and put them on her feet.
Thats 100! but one more...
Now enter below to win this brilliant playtime bundle.
Terms and Conditions
Prize supplied by me
Winner must accept prize within 14 days
Please give 28 days for prize to arrive
All non finished entries will be disqualified